Volvo C40 – Continuing the trend of crossover coupes – Will only be sold online
Based on the XC40 P8 Recharge, the C40 Recharge is in between a regular Volvo and the Polestar 2. Although, the front has seen some changes which together with rear lights that looks more like the current Volvo lineup, has created something that looks unlike anything Volvo has right now. The C40 is also a tad bit lower.
Down below are the headlines:
- Coupe crossover shape.
- Based on the XC40.
- Two motor, AWD, with 408 hp and 660 Nm.
- 78 kWh battery.
- Charge to 80 % in 40 minutes.
- Claimed range of 420 km.
- Google Automotive as infotainment system, which works very well!
Some important news are how you will by the C40:
- Can only be bought via Volvo´s website.
- Only delivered with year round tires.
No price has been announced, but the C40 will start deliveries in autumn.